Cookies on this website
Cookies are files which are transferred from a website to a computer's browser or hard drive. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preserves user states across page requests.
Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.
Used to store the cookie preferences selected by the user
Statistic cookies help us understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Google Analytics
These cookies distinguish users in order to improve our service.
- _ga - registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- _gat - used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
- _gid - registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- collect - used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
These cookies collect public information about what users are doing on the site in order to improve our service. More information may be found on the HotJar website.
- _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress - this cookie is used to count how many times a website has been visited by different visitors - this is done by assigning the visitor an ID, so the visitor does not get registered twice.
- _hjid - sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes.
- _hjTLDTest - detects the SEO-ranking for the current website. This service is part of a third-party statistics and analysis service.
These cookies collect public information about what users are doing on the site in order to improve our service.
- _pk_id# - collects statistics on the user's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
- _pk_ses# - used by Piwik Analytics Platform to track page requests from the visitor during the session.
- piwik.php- collects statistics on the user's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
- _hjFirstSeen - we don't have a purpose defined for this cookie yet.